Learn How to Eat for Healthy Bones
My name is Nancy Robinson, and I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in Osteoporosis Nutrition. I too, am fighting off the effects of osteoporosis, as have some of my family members. I want to share everything I’ve learned about eating for healthy bones so I created this website as a resource to help others challenged by osteoporosis.
The Food 4 Osteoporosis Eating Plan and website are designed to give people with, or trying to prevent, osteoporosis or osteopenia, guidance and assistance in eating healthy meals that will support strong bones and a decreased risk of fractures.
Food 4 Osteoporosis Eating Plans and individualized Dietitian Nutritionist consultations provide guidance on:
- Getting your calcium from food not supplements
- Working more fruits and vegetables into your diet
- Meeting protein needs for strong bones
- Balancing high acid foods with alkaline foods
- Evaluating IF any supplements are needed and the most cost effective options